Pursuing Your Degree and in Need of Funding Support?
Check Out the IAFC Foundation Scholarships
Application Deadline: June 1, 2015
The International Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation is now accepting applications for its educational scholarships from qualified first responders.
Scholarships provided by the IAFC Foundation help improve the fire service by assisting first responders as they advance their college-level education so they’re better prepared to face the ever-increasing and complex challenges of today’s fire service.
Available 2015 scholarships include:
- Motorola Future Leaders Scholarship Awards
- Chief Charles “Chet” Henry Memorial Scholarship Award
- Garry L. Briese Scholarship Award
- The Heather Westphal Memorial Scholarship Award
- IAFC Federal & Military Fire Service Section Award
- John M. Buckman, III Award
- Company Officer Leadership Symposium (COLS) Scholarship
- Fire Explorers (14-20 years of age)
Any person with a minimum of three years as a volunteer, two years paid, or a combination of three years paid and volunteer active service with a state, county, provincial, municipal, community, industrial or federal fire department is eligible to apply.
The IAFC Foundation is grateful to the Motorola Solutions Foundation, Glatfelter Insurance Group/VFIS and the many other fire service-related companies and individuals who demonstrate their support of first-responder education by donating to the IAFC Foundation.
For additional information, please email email@example.com.